Peaceful Negotiation with Maximum Professional Support.
Collaborative Divorce holds great promise for those who wish to divorce in a more constructive manner. It promotes greater respect between parties and raises up the kids’ needs. Their present and future well-being will be a prime concern throughout the divorce process.
Weber Dispute Resolution, is a California family law firm committed to keeping your best interests in mind. Using the Collaborative Practice method, our San Diego collaborative divorce team can help you reach a settlement with your dignity and the emotional well-being of your children intact.
How Collaborative Divorce Works
In a Collaborative Divorce, both parties retain specially trained lawyers. Additionally, coaches, financial specialists, therapists and child specialists, join the team and offer their unique knowledge. The experts also agree to adhere to the Collaborative Practice method.
Key to Collaborative Practice is that the lawyers and other experts resign from the case if it veers toward the courts. This ensures that all involved commit to settling your divorce case without a war.
First, we will meet with you to discuss options and help you decide if collaborative divorce is right for you. Then, you and your spouse will select your team members. A team is ideally composed of a divorcing couple, two collaborative lawyers (one for each partner), two divorce coaches (one for each partner), a neutral child specialist and one neutral financial specialist.
Sound like what you are looking for?
Then call 858-410-0144 to schedule a free initial
15-minute phone call with a
San Diego Collaborative Divorce attorney today.
Benefits of a San Diego Collaborative Divorce
- Control: Clients “own” their agreement and are therefore much more likely to follow it. Hence, they feel in control, as opposed to a judge deciding the outcome for them.
- Solution-based: The collaborative team focuses on solutions rather than winners or losers.
- Safe: You need not make any decisions without an attorney present.
- Protects children: Unlike litigation, Collaborative Practice keeps kids out of the middle by helping the parties design a positive and mutually respectful parenting plan.
- Economies of scale: Both parties share the costs of the experts they choose to hire. You pay for the best work performed by the best person for the best price.
- Cost effective: Collaborative family law is often much cheaper than court.
Do these benefits match your needs?
Then call 858-410-0144 to schedule a free
initial 15-minute phone consultation today.
Click Here for Helpful San Diego Collaborative Divorce Resources
Collaborative Practice Not For You?