Here is what we are offering to ensure safety while still being available to serve:
- If allowed by local government, we will still have in-person meetings. However, during such meetings, we will ask all participants to wash hands and to practice social distancing. This means maintaining a distance of up to at least 6 feet per person.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own writing utensils, paper and other tools so as not to pass germs with shared items.
- We make a practice of sanitizing all meeting surfaces throughout the day. Additionally, soap and hand sanitizer are available.
- No meetings larger than 8 people will occur in person.
- Please be aware that the San Diego Superior Courts are closed. That means that no documents — including judgment packets — can be processed during the court closure. For more information, visit the court’s pandemic information page here.
- We have had the capability to conduct mediations and other meetings via video conference for years. We encourage our clients to take advantage of this capability.
- Even if San Diego County goes on full quarantine, we have the capacity to continue working for you remotely.
- Because of technology, THERE IS ZERO REASON FOR YOUR CASE TO STOP MOVING FORWARD.
Thank you for your patience during this trying time. We will do our best to serve you and most of all wish you safety and good health.
President, Weber Dispute Resolution