At Weber Dispute Resolution, we take our staff’s and client’s health seriously. As such, we are instituting the following policies during the coronavirus pandemic:
- There will be no in-person meetings while San Diego County is under emergency orders.
- Our physical office will remain closed during the statewide stay-at-home order.
- Meetings that would otherwise be conducted personally will be conducted virtually by use of video conferencing.
- Online Mediation is available to clients at no additional charge.
- The San Diego Superior Court is currently closed as a result of the statewide state-at-home orders.
We have the technology to move your case forward even during the current crisis. You can expect the same personal service you have come to expect from Weber Dispute Resolution. If you have any specific questions about how the coronavirus pandemic may affect your case, please call us at 858-410-0144.
In the meantime, we wish all of our colleagues and clients health and safety.