Helpful Collaborative Practice Resources
- Top Nine Collaborative Divorce Tips for Success
- Cultures, Children and Caring: The Collaborative Model Puts Kids First
- Collaborative Family Law Group of San Diego Consists of family law attorneys, mental health professionals and financial experts trained in Collaborative Divorce, all members of CFLG are skilled in helping clients achieve a divorce that serves the unique needs of each family.
- Collaborative Practice California (CP Cal) California statewide organization with a mission is to unify, strengthen and support the Collaborative Practice community and to increase public awareness of the Collaborative Process throughout California.
- International Association of Collaborative Professionals (IACP) IACP is the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, an international community of legal, mental health and financial professionals working in concert to create client-centered processes for resolving conflict.
Parenting Challenges During a Divorce
- 6 Tips for Successful Holiday Co-parenting
- Parenting Without Conflict
- New Ways for Families
- The Irreplaceable Dad: The Importance of Dads Stepping Up In Co-parenting and Moms Letting Them Do It
- Tips for Preparing for Family Court Services Mediation in San Diego County
- Collaborative Divorce Sets Stage for Healthy Co-parenting
- Our Family Wizard
Children & Family Advocacy
Money and Divorce
- Six Tips for Separating Emotions from Economics in Divorce
- Ever Wonder Why Frequent Flyer Miles Seem So Valuable?
- The Theory of Relativity and Your Divorce Decision Making
- Common Divorce Financial Mistakes