IT IS HEREBY STIPULATED AND AGREED by and between the petitioner, Jane Doe (“Wife”), and the respondent, John Doe (“Husband”), through their respective attorneys or record, as follows:
- The parties agree to have Shawn Weber, CLS-F to conduct a private settlement conference in this matter.
- Both parties and their counsel of record will personally attend the settlement conference.
- The parties will coordinate the date upon which the settlement conference will be scheduled.
- Prior to the commencement of the settlement conference, Mr. Weber will explain to the parties and counsel the settlement process to be followed.
- Counsel will meet and confer either in person or by telephone at least five days prior to the date of the settlement conference to resolve as many issues as possible and to specify those matters to be addressed at the settlement conference.
- Each party will have the option to prepare a short settlement brief if they so choose. If support or fees are at issue, the parties will also prepare an Income and Expense Declaration. A copy of each document shall be provided to opposing counsel and Mr. Weber no later than 4 PM three days prior to the settlement conference.
- Each party shall pay one half of the cost of the settlement conference.
- If the parties are unable to reach a full settlement, Mr. Weber will make recommendations concerning the appropriate disposition of each contested issue.
- Unless the parties agree otherwise, the provisions of evidence code section 1152 will apply.
IT IS SO STIPULATED.
The foregoing is agreed to by:
Jane Doe, Petitioner
John Doe, Respondent
Approved as confirming to the agreement of the parties:
Attorney 1 for Jane Doe, Petitioner
Attorney 2 for John Doe, Respondent
Upon good cause shown and pursuant to the foregoing stipulation, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED, ADJUDGED AND DECREED as in the forging stipulation set forth.