Divorce and Family Law
Are you at the darkest time of your life? Divorce and family law issues can be frightening. Unlike most firms who just get people through the divorce, we help you permanently reduce conflict with the other party for a bright future for yourself and your children well beyond the case.
Peaceful. Respectful. Safe.
Unlike other firms, we strive to provide you with options for your separation, divorce, child custody, child support or family law issue. We use family law services like mediation, online mediation, collaborative practice, neutral private settlement conferences, consulting, and family law agreements to help you transition your family in a way that is peaceful, respectful and safe.
You can also trust that we know what we are doing. Whether you need help with a prenuptial agreement, custody issues, spousal support or child support, take some time to browse our website and get a sense of who we are. If our approach appeals to you, then give us a call to explore a fit. We are ready to help.
Why We Are Different
When you work with us, you will notice from the start that we practice family law differently than other firms. For example,
- Our experienced attorneys and mediators specialize and practice exclusively in family law.
- We use alternative dispute resolution options like mediation and collaborative divorce to help you resolve things in your separation without family court.
- We uncover the human and emotional elements that are a part every case.
- Your mediator or attorney will work with you to devise a divorce or separation plan and case management plan.
- We listen deeply, every time.
- We employ several different conflict management options and models to resolve your case such as mediation, collaborative divorce, consultation and neutral private settlement conferences.