Peaceful Negotiation with Maximum Professional Support.
Collaborative Divorce holds great promise for those who wish to divorce in a more peaceful manner. It promotes greater respect between parties. What’s more, it puts the kids’ needs first. Above all, kids’ present and future well-being will be a top concern in every part of the divorce process. Weber Dispute Resolution is a California family law firm committed to keeping your best interests in mind. Using the Collaborative Practice method, our San Diego collaborative divorce team can help you reach a settlement with your dignity and the emotional well-being of your children intact.
How Collaborative Divorce Works
In a Collaborative Divorce, people retain specially trained lawyers. Plus, coaches, financial specialists, therapists and child specialists, join the team and offer their unique knowledge. The experts also agree to adhere to the Collaborative Practice method. Key to Collaborative Practice is that the lawyers and other experts resign from the case if it veers toward the courts. As a result, all involved commit to settling your divorce case without a war. First, we will meet with you to discuss options. This helps you decide if collaborative divorce is right for you. Then, you and your spouse will select your team members. A team ideally consists of a divorcing couple, two collaborative lawyers (one for each partner), two divorce coaches (one for each partner), a child specialist and a financial specialist.
Sound like what you are looking for? Then call 858-410-0144 to schedule a free initial 15-minute phone call with a San Diego Collaborative Divorce attorney today.
Benefits of a San Diego Collaborative Divorce
- Control: Clients “own” their agreement and are therefore much more likely to follow it. Hence, they feel in control, as opposed to a judge deciding things.
- Solution-based: The collaborative team focuses on solutions rather than winners or losers.
- Safe: Collaborative Practice is safe, because you need not make any choices without your lawyer.
- Protects children: Unlike at court, Collaborative Practice keeps kids out of the middle by helping the parties design a positive and mutually respectful parenting plan.
- Economies of scale: Both parties share the costs of the experts they hire. As a result, you pay for the best work performed by the best person for the best price.
- Cost effective: Because you stay away from expensive legal processes, Collaborative family law is often cheaper than court.
Do these benefits match your needs? Then call 858-410-0144 to schedule a free initial 15-minute phone consultation today.
Click Here for Helpful San Diego Collaborative Divorce Resources
Collaborative Practice Not For You?
Then consider one of our other Family Law Options:
See also: https://weberdisputeresolution.com/do-you-need-a-child-specialist-for-your-divorce/ https://weberdisputeresolution.com/forgiveness-during-divorce/ https://weberdisputeresolution.com/alternative-dispute-resolution-meaning/ https://weberdisputeresolution.com/collaborative-divorce-a-safe-place/