My friend and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, Justin Reckers, recently did a great post on alimony and taxation. It’s worth a read. Pacific Divorce Management : Alimony Taxation – Part 7.
- Practice Tips: Ways Attorneys Can Participate in Mediation
- “I can’t believe you asked for that!”: Dealing with insulting proposals in divorce negotiations
- Tips on Making and Receiving Proposals
- Practice Tip: Disclose all material facts and information in a California divorce, even if the other party is already aware.
- Does Divorce Mediation Work for Complicated Financial Issues?
alimony alternate dispute resolution Attorney child children coach collaborative collaborative divorce Collaborative Practice communication community property conflict conflict resolution coparenting court custody division divorce Divorce Attorney divorce humor domestic violence emotions Family family law finances Humor Kids Law Life Lifestyle Marriage Mediation mental health Money negotiation parent parenting parents paternity Property Relationships Shawn Weber spousal support therapist Video
- Collaborative Divorce
- Conflict Resolution
- divorce humor
- Dolphin Lawyer
- domestic violence
- For Professionals
- Gay marriage
- High Conflict
- mental health
- Prenuptial Agreement
- Real Estate
- Spousal Support