As I am a mediator and a collaborative divorce practitioner, my job is all about managing conflict. A key component to managing conflict is recognizing it when you see it. To that end, I thought this video would make a great tribute to the late Robin Williams while educating my readers. Enjoy!
- Tips on Making and Receiving Proposals
- Practice Tip: Disclose all material facts and information in a California divorce, even if the other party is already aware.
- Does Divorce Mediation Work for Complicated Financial Issues?
- Practice Tip: Aligning parties’ emotional, legal and financial interests is key to a lasting settlement
- I am in a custody battle in California. My ex left an awful and damning voice mail message on my home answering machine. Can I use the recording in court as evidence?
alimony alternate dispute resolution Attorney child children coach collaborative collaborative divorce Collaborative Practice communication community property conflict conflict resolution coparenting court custody division divorce Divorce Attorney divorce humor domestic violence emotions Family family law finances Humor Kids Law Life Lifestyle Marriage Mediation mental health Money negotiation parent parenting parents paternity Property Relationships Shawn Weber spousal support therapist Video
- Collaborative Divorce
- Conflict Resolution
- divorce humor
- Dolphin Lawyer
- domestic violence
- For Professionals
- Gay marriage
- High Conflict
- mental health
- Prenuptial Agreement
- Real Estate
- Spousal Support